• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Danger on the BBQ

Teen hospitalized after swallowing barbecue grill brush bristle.

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/2365880225001/0/Danger-on-the-BBQ http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wcsh/35121342001/35121342001_2365906166001_th-518a7163e4b071ab9e242da6-806787296001.jpg?pubId=35121342001 Danger on the BBQ Teen hospitalized after swallowing barbecue grill brush bristle. medicalmoneyHealthwcshconsumer 01:42

Next Up

More Videos

Most Watched

Page 1 of 1