• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/2231420181001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

04:10 | 5/30/2015 6:21:27 AM
USA TODAY video threepeat: Slow motion

USA TODAY video threepeat: Slow motion

01:11 | 5/30/2015 4:13:54 AM
Deadly Heat Wave Hits India

Deadly Heat Wave Hits India

01:03 | 5/30/2015 2:10:34 AM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

05:16 | 5/29/2015 11:01:27 PM