• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire

Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/2178385807001/1/Hand-Sanitizer-Eyed-in-Hospital-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wcsh/35121342001/35121342001_2178403895001_th-5124fcefe4b01eb5c1fa4324-1471893302001.jpg?pubId=35121342001 Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed nationalwcshNews 01:28

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
NBA 5 Stories

NBA 5 Stories

02:08 | 4/18/2014 9:18:25 PM
Husson hosts Bowdoin

Husson hosts Bowdoin

00:57 | 4/18/2014 8:51:26 PM
Mustang 50th Birthday: 1969 convertible

Mustang 50th Birthday: 1969 convertible

01:30 | 4/18/2014 8:15:59 PM
Dead man found during Easter egg hunt

Dead man found during Easter egg hunt

01:37 | 4/18/2014 8:14:27 PM