3 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

ARUNDEL, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Fire crews responded to a fire in Arundel Tuesday night at a vehicle repair garage.

The homeowners were home at the time, in their adjacent home. Neighbors smelled smoke and were alerted to the fire. Crews arrived after 9:00 p.m. to 169 Sinnott Rd and found black smoke coming out of the garage, where the couple restored old cars. Fire officials said crews foam insulation in the ceiling covering led to high heat conditions. Crews were able to contain the fire to the garage, with no damage done to the home.

Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions

Fire officials said the cause of the fire was an electrical fan.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wcsh6.com/1lTXaUG