Maine LobsterBake Company caters birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, family reunions and weddings. They provide all the food for a lobster or clam bake so all your guests have to do is sit back and enjoy.
For more information on Maine LobsterBake Company click here: MAINE LOBSTERBAKE CO.
· 1 pound bay scallops, quartered
· 1 cup (about 12 whole) cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
· 2 green or red Serrano chiles, seeded and minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
· 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus additional for garnish
· 1 cup finely diced red onion (1/2 medium red onion)
· 1 cup fresh orange juice
· 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
· 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
· Salt to taste
· 3 tablespoons finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and stir to mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Spoon the ceviche into small (4-ounce) glasses and garnish with cilantro.
3. Serve as salad or with tortillas or plantain chips