DORA, Alabama (WVTM) -- An Alabama family has lost their home to fire thanks in part to a "toilet paper" prank.
Cheryl Crauswell says she and her son Parker were trying to clean up after the trees in their front yard were rolled over the weekend.
"It was a pretty day. We were just outside, school was out," describes Crauswell. "We were just going to try and clean the rest of it up, and wash the cars and things like that; never got any further than that."
Crauswell says the fire started when they were trying to burn the toilet paper from the trees. The fire spread from the toilet paper to the grass and quickly got out of hand.