BANGOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - A large investigation has lead to the arrest of 10 people in the Waterville area on allegations they were dealing in prescription drugs and cocaine.
All ten are facing a minimum of five years in jail on charges of conspiracy to distribute and distributing cocaine and oxycodone.
Half the people are facing further charges, too.
The case was investigated by a number of agencies:
- The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- The U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- Maine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Maine State Police
- Waterville Police
- Augusta Police
- Fairfield Police
- Oakland Police
- Skowhegan Police
- Somerset County Sheriff's Department
- Kennebec County Sheriff's Department
In addition to those agencies, the Kennebec and Somerset county District Attorney's offices and the office of the Maine Attorney General also provided assistance.
- Maurice McCray, 31, from Waterville
- Tara Pelletier, 31, from Waterville
- Rodney Lacrois, 23, from Waterville
- Jusin Lacroix, 24, from Waterville
- Jesse Jones, 24, from Waterville
- Joshua Blodgett, 21, from Skowhegan
- Saul Hernandez, 24, from Augusta
- Patrick Hanson, 21, from Waterville
- Benjamin Lemieux, 29, from Winslow
- Cassandra Ware, 22, from Albion