CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (WCNC) -- A peanut allergy nearly killed 2-year-old Mia Fowler.
Now her mother trying to find the good Samaritan who helped save her.
Mia had a cookie at a friend's house and a bad reaction on the way home.
Her mother, Jill Fowler, was stuck in Charlotte, North Carolina's rush hour traffic on the when she realized Mia was having trouble breathing.
"I was frantic, Mia was in a lot of distress at that point and things were getting worse," Jill Fowler says.
Jill literally stopped her car in the middle of I-277.
A stranger pulled in and jumped out to help.
Together the two women used the Epipen on the little girl. The first time it didn't seem to work.