UNITY, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- A hazmat team was called to Mac's Hardware store for a gas leak in Unity Monday afternoon.
An argon tank began to leak after several tanks of argon and oxygen tanks fell off the shelves in the warehouse.
“We have protocols we have to go by where there was a mixture of the gases," said Blaine Parsons of the Unity Fire Department. "We had to have the hazmat team respond as a precaution and they removed the hazard for us.”
Mac's Hardware was reopened around 12:30.
© 2017 WCSH-TV