in Ogunquit is under new ownership.
Jared Laflin's idea is to make a restaurant that's open year-round and suits the locals.
They showed us their wings and ribs. Here are their tips:
- Dry rub the wings and/or ribs
- Smoke 'em! If you don't have a smoker and are interested in it, there are electric tabletop models you might invest in.
- Wings: fry 'em for about five minutes
- Ribs: throw 'em on the grill.
- Sauce 'em up with the flavor of your choice. At Beachfire they've just worked out a homemade teriyaki, BBQ and curry sauce.