2-alarm fire collapses second floor of home in Buxton

Family, pets safe after fire destroys home

BUXTON, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Fire departments responded to a house fire at 18 Henderson Drive in Buxton Sunday.

The family and pets were able to escape the fire. Officials tell NEWS CENTER the homeowner was woken up by the fire which started in her bedroom.

An electrical issue is believed to be the cause.

Officials also say the home is likely a complete loss.

Copyright 2016 WCSH


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment