TECH GURU RICH BROOKS ON VIDEO APPS
Rich Brooks is the President of Flyte New Media, a web design and internet marketing company in Portland.
For a link to the article Rich referenced on how business are using Vine, click here: SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMINER ARTICLE
For more information click here: FLYTE NEW MEDIA
* Vine allows you to create short, 6 second videos that can loop and have sound.
* Bought by Twitter.
* You can record video by touching the screen. Take your finger off to pause the recording. No additional editing tools.
For more information on Vine click here: VINE
* Lightt is allows you to take short videos and stitch them together.
* It speeds up the video so you can get some interesting effects.
* You can find your FB friends and make it a social app.
For more information on Lightt click here: LIGHTT
*snapchat is a popular app for teens and tweens.
* You can send pictures and short videos to a person.
* The videos are supposedly private, and self-destruct as soon as they're watched.
* If you take a screen capture, a message is sent to the sender.
* However, a search on Tumblr or Google for snapchat screen captures will prove that it's not so private.
For more information on Snapchat click here: SNAPCHAT