Cigarette blamed for Maine house fire

1:28 PM, Dec 13, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - Firefighters say a cigarette is to blame for fire that caused major damage to a South Portland, Maine home.

The fire was reported a little before 8 p.m. Wednesday.

Firefighters are calling the fire accidental. Parts of the inside and outside were damaged.

No one was hurt.


(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Most Watched Videos