WINDSOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- We now know the names of the three people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the town of Windsor Friday night.
41 year old, Reginald "Skip" Gay, his wife, 33 year old, Samantha Davis Gay - both of Windsor, and 22-year old, Luke Thompson of China, were identified as the victims.
Police say the three left around 7 Friday night to go off- roading in a Jeep. When they never came home, a family member went out to search for them. He found the jeep around 5 o'clock Saturday night stuck in a bog; all three were inside, dead.
Investigators say it appears once the jeep got stuck, Reginald tried to get free by accelerating, which caused the exhaust to come into the jeep... And overcome the passengers.